CSC is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with Act on the provision of digital services 306/2019.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://video.csc.fi/ .
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible because it is not compliant with the Act on the provision of digital services 306/2019.
- Icon only button does not have an aria-label or text label next to it. (WCAG 1.1.1, 4.1.2)
- The arrow buttons in the sidebar cause redundant links that direct users to the same link. (WCAG 1.1.1, 4.1.2)
- The question mark icon on login page does not announce the contained message to the screen reader. (WCAG 1.1.1, 4.1.2)
Visual contents and elements
- Videos have redundant aria-labels. (WCAG 1.3.1)
- Captions and audio descriptions are not provided for all videos. (WCAG 1.2.2, 1.2.3, 1.2.4)
- The site contains a mix of Finnish and English video contents. (WCAG 3.1.1, 3.1.2)
- Some pages in the ADD NEW section as well as some pages in the Actions section on My Media page are missing page titles and do not match the visual heading of the page. (WCAG 2.4.2)
- Expand buttons are not visually available on the collapse view, but it can be activated by keyboard. (WCAG 1.1.1)
- Caption & Enrichment page does not have a back button to return the upper level and does not provide a status message after submitting the request. (WCAG 2.4.5, 4.1.3)
- There are navigation regions on the page without unique labels, which can make them less useful for users of assistive technology. (WCAG 1.3.1)
- Keyboard navigation issues, which can make using the navigation area difficult for screen reader and keyboard-only users (WCAG 1.3.2, 2.1.1, 2.4.3):
- Sidebar sections can be focussed only after navigating through the entire top bar.
- Filter section can be accessed only after navigating through the entire toolbar.
- The tab order of video page forces users to go through related media first and then come to the details section of the video.
Content which is not within the scope of the applicable legislation
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 13th September 2021.
It is based on an assessment carried out by a third-party evaluation of the website's compliance with the requirements of Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
This statement was last reviewed on 13th September 2021.
Feedback and contact information
Did you notice an accessibility issue on our website? Please send us an email to email@example.com and tell us about it and we'll do our best to fix it.
If you notice any accessibility issues on the site, please first send feedback to us, i.e. the site administrator. It may take us up to 14 days to reply. If you are not satisfied with the reply or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can notify the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland.
Contact information of the regulatory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland (Etelä-Suomen aluehallintovirasto)
Accessibility control unit (Saavutettavuuden valvonnan yksikkö)
Telephone switchboard 0295 016 000